Welcome to Global Clinicals, Inc.
OUR MISSION: Global Clinicals, Inc. (GCI) is committed to quality science and clinical research. Our clinical research provides quality science to validate claims of new and current products(ie dietary supplements and OTCs (Over-The-Counter products)). As a result, product manufacturers can continue to make great products for all that wish to feel better, look better, and live better! Informed consumers want to know your products have science and research behind them.
OUR COMMITMENT: We are committed to bringing our 20 years of resources including our relationships with the IRB and the scientific community. We perform studies for nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, OTC (Over-The-Counter) products, sports nutrition, homeopathics, and natural products. Also some medical and non-medical devices. Learn more…Our team of experts has over 100 years of combined experience in clinical trial research. Their industry knowledge provides added-value for all Study Sponsors and Product Manufacturers needing clinical trial research. We are additionally available to consult your research projects as well. Call us today and please put Global Clinicals, Inc. on your research study vendor list. We would like to quote your next project. We will walk you through our process and schedule a site visit if necessary.
Global Clinicals, Inc. is aware of and responsive to the unique needs, timeliness, and confidentiality of our sponsors. We are known for having the fastest start-up time in the industry. This translates to significant cost savings. Our client’s benefit from our expertise in medical science; leadership in clinical research; and in-depth knowledge of regulatory guidelines. Global Clinicals Incorporated is committed to following the Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), as well as offer Quality Assurance.
We continue work in the following therapeutic areas and excel in clinical research:
The 10 Benefits Your Company Receives From Clinical Trials
- Validate health claims
- Gather knowledge to improve product formula
- Determine if a product is safe through data
- Puts your company ahead of competitors that don’t do clinical research for growth and market share
- Credibility gained through independent third-party research
- Able to defend lawsuits expeditiously and completely with scientific data in hand
- Helps to defend patents and proprietary formulas
- The research adds credibility and limits liability
- To accommodate FTC and FDA regulatory
- Increases consumer confidence and willingness to buy product backed by strong science
Provides the ability to creates more value and brings more to your bottom-line. We are committed to quality science and clinical research.